Are you a talented and creative individual with a passion for content creation? We are looking for an all-round marketing intern that has a specific interest in content creation. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to assist in developing engaging digital content across various platforms, including the company's website, social media, and newsletters. Collaborating with the sales and marketing team, you will play a vital role in aligning content strategies with company goals. If you have a flair for design, strong problem-solving skills, and a deep interest in the micro mobility industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Join TILER and make a significant impact in delivering insightful and compelling content to engage audiences and drive action.
- Assist in the creation of digital content for TILER's platforms including website, social media, and newsletters.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to develop content strategies that align with company goals.
- Assist in designing brochures, partner marketing materials and investor – customer presentations
- Create engaging blogs, articles, and social media content.
- Assist in conducting research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and collaborate with our team to conceptualize and develop new content ideas.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
Who we are looking for
- Current student or recent graduate in Marketing, Design, ART, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Proficient in major digital and print platforms.
- Proficient working with Photoshop, InDesign, Canva and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with digital marketing tools and techniques is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about the micro mobility industry and keeps up with the latest trends.
What we have to offer
- Weekly or monthly coaching sessions with a dedicated company coach and access to the expertise of the team
- Ability to work in a good and inspiring working atmosphere at incubator YES! Delft, including a working lab in which prototypes can be built.
- A close team with space for a game of pool, Thursday afternoon drinks, and a padel competition every now and then ;)
- Internship compensation of €500 per month
We would love to welcome you to our team to make the world a better place by making sustainable mobility the best option. Interested? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, or call Amarins at +31 (0)6-52284490
TILER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.